Fishing season runs from Saturday, March 7 to November 2, 2020.
- Any person wishing to fish in this pond must first obtain a permit (valid for a season, a week, a day or a half-day) from one of the locations listed below.
- The local fishery officer or other people authorized by the Mayor may conduct permit checks. If asked, fishers must present their valid permit.
- Each fisher over the age of 9 must carry his/her own permit.
- One person may not possess multiple permits for a single season.
- All transgressors of the present guidelines will be penalized according to the “Complete Rules and regulations”.
- In the case of a serious or recurring violation of the rules and regulations, a temporary or definitive exclusion of the perpetrator may be declared.
- The pond is closed to fishing when frozen.
- Swimming is not allowed in the pond.
- 4 lines per person, per day (3 within a 3-meter radius and the 4th in hand).
- Fish size and weight limitations: See “Complete Rules and Regulations”
- Angling (casting or fly fishing) with different tackle is authorized: ground-bait, sinkers, bait fish, spoon and other lures (live bait and spoon lures starting May 1st).
- It is forbidden to use traps, nets or droplines.
- Canoeing and remote-control fishing are forbidden.
|Half-day adult permit||3.90 €|
|Half-day child (under 16) permit||2.20 €|
|One day adult permit||5.60 €|
|One day child (under 16) permit||3.90 €|
|Week-long adult permit||22.50 €|
|Week-long child (under 16) permit||11.50 €|
|Season adult permit||63 €|
|Season child (under 16) permit||34 €|
Where and how to acquire a fishing permit:
Welcome desk of the , 03 85 59 70 20
Service station, Madame Geslin, 03 85 59 76 47: January 1-February 28 (Welcome desk of the campground closed): open 7:00-12:30 and 13:30-19:30.
Outside of these opening hours, Thierry Delhomme (representative of the Mayor and the local fishery officers) will supervise the sale of permits directly onsite, at the pond. He may be contacted at 07 89 67 27 06.